DroneShield Provides Advanced Warning of Harassment by Drones and Helicopters:
Harassment from drones and helicopters used by paparazzi and other unauthorized pursuers is a growing problem around the world. DroneShield provides advanced warning of helicopters and drones commonly used by paparazzi and media. Alerts are sent by email or SMS and can be linked to alarm and security response teams; data is collected for subsequent legal proceedings.
DroneShield is mounted on residences or around perimeters. Alerts are sent via email or SMS or to our optional 24/7 monitoring service working with police and legal response teams. DroneShield is loaded and updated with a signature database of helicopters and drones commonly used by paparazzi and media teams.
• Advanced warning of helicopters and drones used by paparazzi, media, or other unauthorized pursuers
• For fixed installations or deployable special events (weddings, vacations, etc.)
• Drone with radioactive material lands at Japanese Prime Minister’s residence (April 2015)
• Drone crashes at United States’ president’s residence (White House) (January, 2015)
• Nelson Mandela’s hospital stalked by drones (June 2013, TechCentral.co.za)
• Tina Turner’s wedding disrupted by drones (August 2013, Der Spiegel)
Simple to install and can be maintained remotely
Power: Fixed installation 120v or 12v in-line security camera power supply
Comms: Secure WIFI, GSM/GPRS, wired ethernet , or dry contact relays for existing systems
Detects: Paparazzi and media-level helicopters and drones (Cinestar 8, etc.)